Thank you for visiting our website, owned and operated by Braer Studio. By continuing to browse and shop, you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers. We may amend Terms and Conditions when needed; these amendments become effective immediately.
FLOWER ORDER INFORMATION
- Required Information for Delivery - Please provide all correct contact information for the recipient including a phone number should any delivery issues arise. We will not be liable for unsuccessful delivery attempts where the recipient details were invalid or incorrect, or where delivery addresses were unsafe such as unleashed animals or unsafe properties. Please include as much delivery information & instructions as possible in the notes section of your order, or contact us directly.
- Delivery Information - Order before 12pm for same day delivery. If your order is placed after the cut-off time, we will send your order on the next available delivery day. We currently deliver Monday to Friday in the Byron Bay Area - up to 30km away from our studio. If you require a specific delivery time or location, please contact us with notice to arrange a special order. If no one is home at time of delivery, the flowers will be left in a safe place out of direct sunlight/rain and the recipient will be contacted.
- Public Holiday - If order is placed over the weekend or on a public holiday we will arrange for courier or shipment on the next business day.
- Special Delivery - If you require a specific date for delivery please place the delivery date in the notes section.
- Required Information for Pickup - please specify a pickup date & time and leave your correct contact details.
- Cancellation policy - to cancel or change a delivery date, we require 24 hours notice via phone or email, prior to the arranged delivery date. For cancellations, a full refund will be provided less a $20 administration fee. We are unable to cancel orders that have already been made or are in transit.
- Flower Availability & Substitutions - When purchasing a Brær bouquet, we create something unique just for you. Our floral 'Gestures' are designed to change with the season and give our florists creative freedom to choose the best blooms for your bouquet. Flowers are seasonal with the colours and sizes changing alongside them - we are at the mercy of this. If you would like a particular colour or certain in-season flowers please email us with prior notice, we love to accommodate your requests wherever possible.
- Flower Care - We provide in-depth information on our Flower Care page & brief care instructions on the back of each Brær gift card - please follow these instructions & treat your flowers as you would a delicate food item. Aside from extenuating circumstances, we are not responsible for the quality of your flowers once they have been picked up or delivered. Please reach out to us with any concerns.
- We cannot offer refunds for fresh flowers outside of extenuating circumstances, thanks for your understanding. Please contact us with any further queries.
- You are welcome to request a refund for any other purchased item (vases, tools, merchandise) that is faulty or damaged upon arrival
- For change of mind, we will gladly offer an exchange note to the value of your returned item.
- We will not share your personal details, or the details of those you gift to, with any third party organisation and your details remain entirely confidential, including card messages.
- Braer endeavours to provide a secure environment for the transfer of your confidential data from your browser using the latest encryption technology.
COMPLAINTS & COMPLIMENTS
- We value and appreciate honest feedback, we are always looking to improve our service. Should you be unhappy with a product you receive from us we welcome you to reach out - please send us an email with as much information as possible, including photos, and we will respond as soon as possible.